2012. szeptember 10., hétfő

Selling a few things that I don't need anymore~

So yea, as the title says, I'm going to sell a few of my stuff.
I wanna have my next tattoo really soon, thats why T.T

I have a few CDs and a few clothes.

2PM - Beautiful (Japanese edition,bought in Japan)
U-KISS - Tick Tack (Japanese edition,bought in Japan)
MBLAQ - Your Luv (Japanese edition,bought in Japan)
MBLAQ - 100% Ver.
 


free size sweater with a heart on it, ordered from Gmarket (Korean online shop) , worn like twice

AND! the MA*RS chain belt ~ Realized that it's not my style, I wore it only twice.
ASK FOR THE PRICES !!

Otherwise, I had my first day, and first class at uni today. It was soo weird. After 8 years at the same school, it was really weird. And the class was boring! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i liked the atmosphere though.

back to school make-up D:
and today's outfit ~


                                             
                                                        yea, the class WAS actually boring :D
 im out ~

2 megjegyzés:

  1. űűű._. a pulcsi meg az övbigyusz még megvan? és ha igen, mennyi? szerelmes vagyok <3 amúgy gyönyörűszép vagy ^^

    VálaszTörlés
  2. a pulcsi 4000 :) az öv drágább, 8000re gondoltam, de még én is többért vettem :)
    köszönöm szépen ^^

    VálaszTörlés