2012. június 14., csütörtök

Happy day and Mipochi pics ♥

I had a pretty good day today ^^ (didn't study anything)
Just realized again how skin care and hair care can make me happy ^^ I bought a few products today and already used a few of them. They are so gooood! Especially GLISS KUR stuff.

I already had the first one from left :3
OH! and I got a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute new wallet today ♥♥♥♥


And I can't stop thinking about Japan ♥ Still can't believe that I'm going theeeeeeeeeeeere! ♥
 Talking about Japan, today's gal is Mipochi ^^




SEXY >.<

I love her fashion so much <33




She is a model of Soul Sister and her style is OraOra. She is so stylish ♥ A very big inspiration for sure. She is often seen at d.i.a , I guess the one at Ichimarukyu, but not sure ^^

That's all for today, Good night ^^   (party tomorrooooooooow ♥)




















Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése