2012. június 27., szerda

OH MY GOD!

I started being a bit nervous, haha. I STILL can't believe that I'm going to the city of my dreams.
Can't wait >_____________________<

I bought new high-waisted shorts yesterday ^^ Pure loooove!



I didnt really have time to do proper makeup these days, so I just did quick ones:




 Also got my broccoli plushie for IKEA finally ♥ ♥ ♥ I'm ready to fly that 15 hours with this cutie thing :D [explanation: I LOVE BROCCOLI SO MUCH. Yummiest veggie ever.]

ugly natural face -O-






I decided to create a schedule for Tokyo, because everything got so complicated now :D I think I'm going to meet Tomo first. He is almost more excited than me :D can't wait to see Shii, Naoya,Yohei and Noel too <333 funny, cuz Noel is basically from Hungary. And I'm going to meet him in Tokyo for the first time. LOL. OMG guys I'm so excited ^^.

I also want to dye my hair asap, so I will buy Palty as soon as I get to Tokyo xDD 

okay, I have to get back to packing now. Byebyee ~~



































Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése