2012. június 6., szerda

22 days till the journey of my life ♥

Okay, so. I don't even know where to start. A few days ago I bought my plane tickets to my dream city, Tokyo. It's official now, I'm going to Tokyo, and I also found a cute hotel today.
Words can't describe how excited and happy I am. I don't even care about my exams (okay, thats not completely true, of course I do care, but I'm not that nervous anymore). I can't believe that I'm going to walk on those streets I've been looking at almost everyday, on pictures.


(Although they already changed that clown thingy and it now has a digital sign there, it's still THE Takeshita street <3)

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'LL HAVE TO FLY ALMOST 15 HOURS. To let you know, I have aerophobia, with a bit of claustrophobia and agoraphobia added. That will be heaven for me, for sure. I'm trying not to stress myself about it, since the last time I had to get on a plane was already 3 years ago. (I wasn't willing to get on one.) So, I hope I will be fine. I have a LOT(!!!!) of plans already. I'm planning to buy lots and lots of stuff, and visit lots and lots and lots of places <3 I CAN'T WAIT♥

By the way, a few pics of me from nowadays:
I was invited to a birthday party on saturday, and this was my make-up for it:
Yesterday~
My (currently) favourite pic of myself, haha
I don't really take pictures of my outfit (I always forget it, or whatever) , but if you want me to, just let me know :3

I think I'll stop here ^^ Good night everyone ^^








Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése